Consider writing a guest post for R.C. Thornton- Intelligent Personal Development!
R.C. Thornton-Intelligent Personal Development is all about community: it’s about bringing together some of the best thinkers and writers to constantly deliver high-quality personal development content to readers. I have worked tirelessly to develop this site’s brand and reputation as a provider of high-quality, unique, no-nonsense content that makes a real and tangible difference in the lives of readers.
And I’d like to invite you to become part of that effort.
Why you should consider writing a guest post:
- Have your writing grouped with a website that prides itself on high-quality and deeply analytic content. Being included here implies that your writing is also at that level.
- Great chance to increase name recognition in the blogging world.
- The opportunity to interact with a broad base of commenters, readers, and other writers.
- You want to help others improve their lives through your writing.
What constitutes a good guest post:
This site’s number one concern is delivering high-quality content to users. Of course, that includes the article being interesting, well-written, free of grammatical errors, etc. Aside from the obvious things, high-quality content can be defined rather easily, as 1 of 2 things (or both of these):
- A new or unique idea
- An old idea with a new story or perspective that makes it easier for readers to relate to.
Read my article on how to write good blog posts to understand exactly what I mean by this.
- Repeating oft-said “tips”
- Contains no unique or interesting analysis: in other words, something I could read anywhere else.
- Draws overly-obvious conclusions
- States overly-obvious conclusions as if they were unique.
What you should do before you write:
- Send me a message to inquire about guest posts, and include your idea for the post. I would recommend against writing your post before first discussing your topic with me!
- We’ll bounce some e-mails around and see if your post topic will work.
- Write your article, and send it over!
- I’ll schedule it for publication.
I’m happy to work with you to create a great post!
What happens to my post when I publish it on R.C. Thornton- Intelligent Personal Development?
Though the post will remain your property (of course), you do agree to the following, which will become final upon your piece becoming published:
- R.C. Thornton- Intelligent Personal Development may use your publication indefinitely and for whatever purpose we deem necessary.
- Your post has not already been published anywhere else.
- You will not republish the post anywhere else for a period of 90 days after it is published here.
All of this sound good?
Great! Let’s get in touch.